What is 4FRID?
4FRID is a patented rubber protector for vehicle door handles and locks. It does protect the vehicle door handle and the lock from frost, ice, rain and dust. Main characteristics:
- The material 4FRID is made of does not melt under the sun and does not freeze in cold winter time.
- It is safe to use – 4FRID will not damage your car, because it is made from rubber.
- It is easy to use – you don’t need specific skills in order to use this product.
- It is affordable - with production cost of under 1 Euro per unit.
- No technical support or special storage needed – you don’t need to store 4FRID in any particular way when it is not in use.
- Multiple usage – you can use it as long as you want it.
- Applicable for over 1020 car models many more other vehicles.
MODELS & APPLICATION
We have developed, patented and prototyped 7 models of 4FRID car handle protector. They can be produced in any color, including clear. 4FRID door handle and lock protector is suitable for:
- more than 75 car makes (1020 model cars altogether);
- over 100 models of minivans and city transport vehicles;
- over 360 models of heavyweight and lightweight transportation vehicles;
- other vehicles: military transport, railway, marine transportation;
- also applicable for protection of other door handles and lockers.
Frequently Asked QUESTIONS
Q: From what does the 4FRID protector shields?
A: 4FRID protects your car lock and door handle from ice, rain, snow, dust, heat and mud.
Q: What material is made from the 4FRID protector?
A: Elastic rubber.
Q: What technology is necessary to produce 4FRID?
A: We have used widely known methods –injection/molding and stamping.
Q: How do you attach 4FRID to the vehicle door handle?
A: You only need to press 4FRID to the door.
Q: Do you need to use any additional materials or accessories in order for 4FRID to work (sprays, oils ets.)?
Q: If 4FRID is covered with snow and ice, how it will come off the vehicle door?
A: Only clean it with your hand and press as usual. The rubber material of 4FRID does not allow mechanical connection between ice or water and 4FRID itself.
Q: How to find out which model of 4FRID is designed for my vehicle model and make?
A: Please email us. We will supply to our potential investors a table with database.
Product CARE AND STORAGE
4FRID protector is easily cleaned with soapy water and cloth or a sponge. No special storage is required.